44 Cheap And Easy Ways To Organize Your RV/Camper
2. Use broom holders to store your flashlights in a convenient place.
4. Install hooks on the sides of your shelves.
The perfect space-saving place to hang towels, dishrags, and pot holders.
5. Use velcro to keep your remotes in place.
A great idea for cell phones, too.
6. Hang organizers off the back of the front car seats.
$14.95 from Go Westy.
7. Use hideaway hooks for hanging up outerwear.
They don’t take up any space when not in use.
8. Make a “quick drop zone” for keys and sunglasses.
9. Mount cleaning supplies and other long items to the ceiling with brackets.
10. Hang coiled hoses from nylon velcro straps.
They’ll dry more readily.
11. Use suction cups to hang small items like kitchen utensils, sunglasses, or keys.
14. Hang a shelf system above your kitchen.
Find out how to make this here.
15. If you prefer not to hang baskets, get an over the sink rack.
Get it from Amazon.
16. Use a pegboard for your cooking utensils.
A pegboard makes the most of wall space in the tiniest of kitchens.
19. Save cupboard space with nesting bowls and measuring spoons.
This set costs $50.
20. Take advantage of vertical space by placing dishes in a dish cradle.
These are $9.99 from Amazon.
21. Use wall-mounted magnet strips for knives and scissors.
Also note: the metal tray-turned-magnetic spice rack.
23. Build a fold out spice rack.
You might want to save this for your next remodel. Read more about it here.
25. A bedside caddy serves as a makeshift nightstand.
Get one from Amazon.
30. Use these compartmentalized hanging containers from Ikea for toiletries.
31. A flat toilet paper holder makes a space-saving towel rack.
Buy one for $6.49 here.